- Thursday, April 12, Lecture: Dr. Monica Black, The World is On Drugs: A History
- Monday, April 16, Talk and Town Hall Q&A with Dr. Stephanie Vanterpool: Pain and Addiction in East TN––A History and Plan for the Opioid Crisis
- Monday, May 14, 2018, Stroller Tour: May Flowers
- Saturday, May 19, 2018, Family Fun Day: Let’s Plant It!
- Saturday, August 11, 2018, Family Fun Day: Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
- Monday, August 13, 2018, Stroller Tour: Kids on the Move
Pick Your Poison is produced by the McClung Museum and co-curated by Catherine Shteynberg with content provided by the US National Library of Medicine and Manon Parry, University of Amsterdam.
The exhibition is presented by Roswitha Haas and the late Arthur Haas. Additional support is provided by Profs. Helen Baghdoyan and Ralph Lydic, Knox County, the City of Knoxville, and the Arts and Heritage Fund.