- Thursday, April 12, Lecture: Monica Black, The Rise of Modern Drug Development
- Presentation, date and topic TBD
- Monday, May 14, 2018, Stroller Tour: May Flowers
- Saturday, May 19, 2018, Family Fun Day: Let’s Plant It!
- Saturday, August 11, 2018, Family Fun Day: Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
- Monday, August 13, 2018, Stroller Tour: Kids on the Move
Pick Your Poison was produced by the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health and was curated by Manon S. Parry, Ph.D., 2012. The exhibition is co-curated by Catherine Shteynberg, Assistant Director & Curator, McClung Museum.
The exhibition is presented by Roswitha Haas and the late Arthur Haas and Profs. Helen Baghdoyan and Ralph Lydic. Additional support is provided by Knox County, the City of Knoxville, and the Arts and Heritage Fund.