The McClung relies heavily upon the generosity of our exhibition, monthly, program, and event sponsors. Sponsorship levels and benefits vary but typically start at $1,000.
Monthly sponsorships are $2,500 and offset the cost of required daily guard service for an entire month (including weekends).Become a Monthly Sponsor
Monthly sponsors are entitled to receive the following benefits:
- Name or logo displayed on museum lobby sign
- Name or logo displayed on museum website
- Name or logo listed in museum’s e-newsletter
- Mention in museum’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Name listed in museum’s annual report
- Option to reserve the museum for an after hours reception during the month of sponsorship
Exhibition sponsors provide 90 percent of special exhibition costs at the museum. Benefits and levels vary based on exhibition costs but typically begin at $1,000. Sponsorships are available for the following upcoming exhibitions:
January – May 2021
Work created by women artists is celebrated and explored in this exhibition from the McClung’s Arts and Culture collection. Sponsorships for this exhibition start at $500. Contact Stacy Palado for more information in regards to payments or sponsorship benefits.
The Museum’s Department of Academic Programs is collaborating with the Office of Sorority and Fraternity Life to host a program highlighting historically Black fraternities and sororities. The estimated cost for the program is $3,500. For more details contact Stacy Palado.