- Dino Explorers Camp, Tuesday, June 7–Thursday, June 9, 9:00 am–11:00 am
- Family Fun Day: In the Land of the Dinosaurs, Saturday, June 11, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Jurassic Kids Camp, Tuesday, June 14–Wednesday, June 15, 9:00 am–11:00 am
- Night at the McClung Family Sleepover, Friday June 17–Saturday, June 18, 7:00 pm–9 am
- Dig It! Fun with Fossils Camp, Monday, June 20–Friday, June 24, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Dinosaurs in the Movies: Fact or Fiction?, Sunday, June 26, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Stroller Tour: Moving among Dinosaurs, Monday, June 27, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Family Fun Day: Dinosaurs and Fossils, Saturday, July 9, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
This exhibition showcases the world of modern paleontology, introducing a dynamic vision of dinosaurs and the scientists who study them.
New discoveries and technologies reveal how dinosaurs lived, moved and behaved. Find out how advanced technologies allow scientists to look at fossils in fresh ways. Examine realistic models and casts, and see dinosaurs walk, run and move their long necks in fantastic computer simulations.
Organized by the American Museum of Natural History, New York, in collaboration with California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, The Field Museum, Chicago, Houston Museum of Natural Science, North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, Raleigh. Presented by the Nick & Fran Newell Museum Fund, Raoul and Marie L. Verhagen Museum Fund, First Tennessee Foundation, the Keller Group and Bacon & Co.