Sights of Power: Race and Visual Culture Lecture Series
- Tuesday, September 4, Lindsey Stewart, Lecture: TBD
- Thursday, September 13, Shelia Pree Bright, Lecture: TBD
- Thursday, October 18, Herman Gray, Lecture: TBD
Family and Community Programming
- Monday, September 17, Stroller Tour, Emotion Commotion
- Saturday, September 29, Family Fun Day, Civil Rights: The Journey Continues
This exhibition has been made possible through the NEH on the Road, a special initiative of the National Endowment of the Humanities. It has been adapted and is being toured by Mid-America Arts Alliance. For All the World to See: Visual Culture and the Struggle for Civil Rights was organized by The Center for Art, Design, and Visual Culture, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, in partnership with the National Museum of African American History and Culture, Smithsonian Institution.