Experience all that the McClung has to offer—as a member!
Your Dollars at Work
Your membership provides critical funding for our award-winning exhibitions, collections, research, and educational programs that enrich the lives of so many children, students, and adults in East Tennessee.
Benefits of Museum Membership
Membership contributions to the museum are 100 percent tax deductible and available at every level. All members receive:
- Invitations to members-only previews and special events
- A subscription to our quarterly members only newsletter
- 10 percent discount in the Museum Store and invitations to biannual sale preview events
- Discounts and priority registration for summer camps, bus tours, and other ticketed events
- Access to Smithsonian memberships at a reduced cost
- Recognition in the museum’s annual report
- Individual: $30
Membership benefits for an individual
- Contributing: $50
Membership benefits for a couple or family
- Sustaining: $100
Membership benefits and welcome gift
- Supporting: $250
- Patron: $500
- Benefactor: $1,000
Benefactors are entitled to 20 percent discount on a museum rental
- Grand Benefactor: $2,500
Grand Benefactors are entitled to one annual courtesy rental of the museum
In addition to the above benefits, Director’s Circle members will receive exclusive access to museum staff and collections through one annual behind-the-scenes VIP tour.
Double your membership at no cost to you with employer gift matching! Click here to see if your employer offers a charitable match. Fill out your company’s matching gift form, mail to the museum, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Ways to Join
OnlineBecome a McClung Member Online
If you prefer to join or renew by mail please fill out a membership form and mail it to the address below:
The McClung Museum
The University of Tennessee
1327 Circle Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996-3200
Call 865-974-2143 or 865-974-2144