Experience all that the McClung has to offer—as a member!
McClung members experience the Museum in the best way possible! Exclusive member privileges include unlimited free admission, private exhibition previews, valuable discounts and more.
Your support of the McClung as a member provides critical funding for our award-winning exhibitions, collections, research, and educational programs that enrich the lives of so many children and adults in East Tennessee.
Your membership contribution to the museum is 100% tax deductible and is credited toward membership of the University of Tennessee’s donor clubs and societies. Additionally, your membership gives you:
- An open door to the museum—seven days a week for you, your family, and friends
- Invitations to members-only previews and special events
- Access to Smithsonian memberships at a reduced cost
- A subscription to our monthly newsletter, which contains insider information about the museum and upcoming programs and events
- A 10% savings in the Museum Shop and advance notice of special sales
- Priority registration and discounts on participation in museum-sponsored events, such as summer camps.
- Individual/Family: $30
- Contributing: $50
- Sustaining: $100
- Supporting: $250
- Patron: $500
- Benefactor: $1,000
- Grand Benefactor: $2,500
Join the McClung Museum
If you prefer to join or renew by mail please fill out a membership form and mail it to the address below:
The McClung Museum
The University of Tennessee
1327 Circle Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996-3200
Call 865-974-2144 and ask about membership