- March 4, 2019, Enhanced Learning Homeschool Program: Art from Indigenous Communities in India
- March 7, 2019, Lecture: Susan Wadley, Mithila Art
- March 30, 2019, Family Day: Journey to India
- April 4, 2019, Lecture: Arundhati Katju, From Criminal to Citizen: Litigating for LGBTQ Rights in India
- April 8, 2019, Stroller Tour: Expressions of Nature
- April 17 2019, Pop-Up Museum: Global Journeys & Immigration
Many Visions, Many Versions: Art from Indigenous Communities in India is organized by BINDU modern Gallery and toured by International Arts & Artists, Washington, DC. The exhibition is curated by Drs. Aurogeeta Das and David Szanton with assistance from consulting curator Jeffrey Wechsler.
The exhibition is sponsored by the Althea & Clayton Brodine Museum Fund, First Tennessee Foundation, and UT’s Ready for the World initiative, with additional support from Knox County, the City of Knoxville, and the Arts and Heritage Fund.