c. 1890 – 1910 – glazed porcelain pitcher depicting the Belfast Coat of Arms and motto: “Pro Tanto Quid Retribuanus” (For so much that has been given back). The pitcher was manufactured for use by R. Hogg & Co., Belfast, Ireland, just around the time the Ulster King of Arms made a Grant of Arms to the new city of Belfast on 30 June 1890. 2.25 in. high.
c. 1890 – 1910 –